Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A Star is Born!!!




We got the chance, thanks to Southwest rewards points from our stash and Grumpy's, to go to Texas and see Kaitlin in her Community Theater production of A Christmas Carol!!! It was so good! To clarify from my earlier post when she got the role, she played Belinda Crachitt, which was Tiny Tim's older sister. They did a wonderful job and the singing was great. It really put me into the christmas spirit finally for this year! I even cried at one point and it was a great play and all but I think it was because I was so proud of her and I was sitting next to Daron and enjoying his company, and probably just realized how much we miss them everyday!!!! We were only in Texas from Saturday afternoon until Sunday Morning, but it was worth it completely!!! Kevin was very proud of his little girl and bought her a dozen red roses and gave them to her afterwards. I'm sure this is the first of many productions lucky enough to have her as she is very talented!!!!

2 comments:

Jade said...

Kaitlin looked so pretty. I'm sure she did a wonderful job. it's too bad we all couldn't be there to see it. When will they be here for Christmas?

Aimee's Family Journal said...

That looks so fun! It is so nice that she is learning new things and developing her talents. Grea that you are so supportive!